Business Support - GOV.UK

Businesses and self-employed can access Government services and information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you're self employed or a sole trader, on the new GOV.UK website here

For help with employing people including pay, contracts, and hiring staff access here


Carlisle City Council logo   Cumbria County Council

Copeland District Council logo   Eden District Council logo


Contact us

0303 123 1702

Allerdale Borough Council
Allerdale House, Workington, Cumbria,
CA14 3YJ