Takeaway Cafes

If your takeaway premises are to trade after 11.30 pm you will need to be licensed with Allerdale Borough Council under the provisions of the Licensing Act 2003.

For further information please see the related links section below.

Carlisle City Council logo   Cumbria County Council

Copeland District Council logo   Eden District Council logo


Contact us

0303 123 1702

Allerdale Borough Council
Allerdale House, Workington, Cumbria,
CA14 3YJ