GraffitiReport Graffiti - Council in a Click

Graffiti on public buildings should be reported to the Cleansing department to make arrangements for it to be removed.

The Council will not remove graffiti from any private property.

You can report graffiti using the electronic form below.

Carlisle City Council logo   Cumbria County Council

Copeland District Council logo   Eden District Council logo


Contact us

0303 123 1702

Allerdale Borough Council
Allerdale House, Workington, Cumbria,
CA14 3YJ