House Condition Complaints

If you rent a property and your landlord is not carrying out essential repairs, Allerdale Housing Services can help you. Allerdale Borough Council uses the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) to assess housing conditions. Certain types of houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) require licensing. If you think you live in a property that may require a license, please contact housing services.

If you are affected by an adjacent property because of its condition, Allerdale Housing Services may be able to help you deal with the problem.

For more information regarding the above please call Housing Services on 0303 123 1702 or email

Carlisle City Council logo   Cumbria County Council

Copeland District Council logo   Eden District Council logo


Contact us

0303 123 1702

Allerdale Borough Council
Allerdale House, Workington, Cumbria,
CA14 3YJ