Council Tax change of circumstances

Please notify us if you move address, or if any other change occurs which is likely to affect your liability for example exemption, discount etc.

Use the link below to inform us about a change in your circumstances.

It is your responsibility to notify us when your circumstances change.

Report a change of circumstances

If you fail to notify us of a change in your circumstances you will be required to pay a penalty of £70.