Money advice and support
If you're struggling with finances, there are a number of organisations that may be able to help relieve the burden.
Benefit Calculators are good tool to use for information on income-related benefits, tax credits, contribution-based benefits, Council Tax Reduction, Carer’s Allowance, Universal Credit, how these are calculated and how your benefits will be affected if you start work or change your working hours.
- Policy in Practice – Better off calculator
- Entitledto - Benefits calculator
- Turn2us - Benefits calculator
Money and Debt Advice
- The Money Advice Service is set up by government. It offers advice and guidance on ways to improve your finances, there are a number of tools and calculators to help keep track of your money and plan ahead. You can find support over the phone and online.
- National Debt Advice – if you are more than £5,000 in debt the National debt Advice can help you find the right solution for you and reduce your monthly repayments.
Benefits, Debt, and Other Advice
- Citizens Advice – provide advice on benefits, work, debt, money, family, housing, law/courts, immigration, health and more.