Notice of Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places
Allerdale Borough Council is conducting a review of all polling districts and places in the Allerdale area.
The Returning Officer’s submission and proposals relating to each polling district and the polling places will be available for viewing on the consultation website.
Electors within the borough may make representations. The Council welcomes feedback and views of all residents, particularly disabled residents, on the Returning Officer’s representation or any other related matter.
Persons or bodies making representations should, if possible give alternative places that may be used as polling places.
The postal address, email address and website address at which relevant information and documents can be inspected and representations made are as follows:
- Website: https://cumbria.citizenspace.com/allerdale-borough-council/review-of-polling-districts-and-polling-places/
- Email: email@example.com
- In person: Democratic Services, Allerdale House, New Bridge Street, Workington CA14 3YJ
The deadline for submissions of representations is 5pm on 18 January 2019
Timetable for review
- Publish Notice to start the review - 20 December 2018
- Publication of (Acting) ROs’ representations - 20 December 2018
- Deadline for comments/representations – 18 January 2019
- Report to Full Council for approval - 30 January 2019
- Update of electoral register - 1 March 2019
20 December 2018