We'll soon be making changes to the way recycling is collected, and we'll be delivering bins and boxes to households in preparation for this. Find out more.
Local elections - May 2019
Find out more about the local elections on 2 May 2019, including how to register to vote and how to apply for a postal or proxy vote.
Paperless Billing - sign up and win an iPad!
It's time to bin paper bills!
Paper bills are soon becoming a thing of the past. Many people are now choosing to recieve their bills by email. It saves you time, saves unecessary paper clutter and saves the Council the cost of printing and posting paper bills.
If you're already registerd for paperless billing you will automatically be entered into the draw.
How do I sign up?
All you have to do is register securely for your online account and you will be able to:
- View your Council Tax bill
- Set up a Direct Debit
- View your recent payments and payment history
Terms and Conditions - iPad competition
1. The prize draw is open to people, not businesses or organisations, who have a domestic Council Tax liability with Allerdale Borough Council.
2. Employees of Allerdale Borough Council or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will not be entered in to the Prize Draw.
3. To be entered in to the Prize Draw you must be signed up to receive your Council Tax bill by email on 31st May 2019.
4. Only one entry per Council Tax account.
5. The closing date for the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31st May 2019.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of those who have chosen to receive their Council Tax bill by email prior to 23:59 on 31st May 2019.
7. The winner will receive an Apple 9.7-inch iPad 6th generation - Wi-Fi - 32 GB in silver.
8. Allerdale Borough Council accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. The winner will be notified by email on or before 21st June 2019.
10. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Allerdale Borough Council's reasonable request.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Allerdale Borough Council retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is no longer available.
13. Allerdale Borough Council shall use and take care of any personal information that you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. We will use the email address that you have provided to contact you if you are the winner.
14. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.