Skip to main content

Bin request forms

You can request waste bins online. We have moved the service online to make it quicker and easier for you to make a request. And, as it's 24/7, seven days a week, you can make a request on a day and at a time to suit you.

If your container(s) are broken or badly damaged, use the button below. You must supply a photo showing the damage to each bin that you request.

Bin replacement request form

If you have moved into a new-build property - or are about to - use the button below. Also use this if the purpose of the building is changing, for example, from a holiday let to a permanent residence.

New-build & change of ownership form

If your bin is lost or missing after collection, use the button below.

Lost or missing bin form

If you live in an area that uses recycling boxes and sacks, use the button below.

Recycling boxes and sacks form

If you have any queries, please call  0300 373 3730 and speak to one of our customer service advisors.