Garden waste and recycling (glass, cans and plastic) collections will resume from SEPTEMBER 9. More details and FAQs can be found on this link: https://www.allerdale.gov.uk/en/news-and-blog/date-announced-for-waste-and-recycling-collections-to-resume/
Allerdale Borough Council allows trading on a number of designated areas of land which are under Council ownership. Tenders are invited on an annual basis for the sole concession to trade on each of the sites between 30 March and 31 October each year.
For each site the concessions are for:
- A Ice cream and minerals (excluding light refreshment);
and separately for
- B Light refreshments (excluding ice cream).
The tenders for 2018 have now closed. If you are interested in future tenders contact our Environmental Health department.
The following sites are covered by the food concessions:
- Harrington Marina, Workington
- Nelson Street Amenity Area, Maryport
- Central Car Park, Keswick (ice cream & minerals only)