If you are looking for the results of the Cumberland Council election held on 5 May 2022, they can be found on the Shadow Authority for Cumberland Council website.
Links to other relevant election and referendum results:
- Local elections held in May 2021
- Allerdale Brough Council election and town and parish council election results held on 2 May 2019
- Police and Crime Commissioner election results
- Recent parish and town council results and parish and town council by-election results
- EU referendum in 2016
- Cumbria County Council election results
- EU Parliamentary elections
General election results
There are three constituencies which cross into the Allerdale area. Most of the area falls in the Workington constituency. Parts of Keswick and surrounding area is in the Keswick area. And parts of the north and east of the borough fall under the Penrith and the Border constituency.
Click on the link to find the latest results in each constituency:
- General election results: Workington constituency
- General election results: Copeland constituency
- General election results: Penrith and the Border
Election results for Allerdale Borough Council
The charts below show the situation at the most recent local borough elections. Subsequent by-elections can change this. Therefore see the political makeup of the Council page to see the current situation.
See a full breakdown of the results of the borough council election held on 2 May 2019
|Putting Cumbria First||1|
Note: after the Boundary Commission review, the number of seats dropped from 56 to 49.
|UK Independence Party (UKIP)||3|
|Liberal Democrat Party||4|
Parish Council Results
Click on the links below to find out the results of the recent parish council election results:2011 - Parish Council election results 2011 - Town Council election results 2015 - Parish Council election results 2015 - Town and Parish elections - uncontested elections (parishes) 2015 - Town and Parish elections - uncontested elections (Parish Wards) Parish and town council election results from 2019